I cannot stress enough how happy I am to finally do a breakthrough and muster up the courage to splurge on the “right things” at my early twenties. Woot woot.
Maybe this isn’t a biggie for trufax rich kids out there (You, lucky people). However, for an average yuppie who works her butt off 9-5/Monday-Friday, I guess I deserve a pat in the back for finally being able to invest on something with my hard-earned cash. A top of mind priority is my Iphone 5S. Yup. Go big or go home.
WHY IT’S TIME TO UPGRADE TO AN IPHONE:
1. YOURS TRULY IS ADDICTED TO THE INTERNET.- I need something to entertain me. All the time. I am guilty of leeching wifi at malls/coffee shops whenever there is a chance before. Hahaha! What the heck. Shoutout to Glorietta for being my free wifi mecca.
Also, my dorm is bordering to boring at times. Whenever I don’t have any plans with friends/workmates/boyfriend to hang out, I’d rather curl up and check Twitter or watch Youtube on my bed than stare into nothingness.
2. ALL MY PREVIOUS PHONES WERE VERY OUTDATED. - Yep, those Nokia phones and all. I *tried* lowering my costs by purchasing a second hand Blackberry. Unfortunately, it had an untimely death in less than a year! Goddamnit. I was just thankful that my boyfriend lent me his old phone that’s why I still had a connection to the world.
3. IN DIRE NEED OF A GOOD CAMERA- So, why didn’t I just get an SLR or something? Naah. I’m kind of leaning towards a mirrorless cam but I will purchase one once I have funds already. Huhuhu. Anyways, I’m digressing..
(Me trying Iphoneography)
Being a fan of anything multi-functional, I want my phone to be a very convenient companion in keeping up with primarily Lookbook and blog posts. Also, being able to snap random photos and moments with other people is a close second. I am trying my best to be able to update my portals as often as I have done before (circa 2011, pre-working girl days).
4. OMG. GAMES, MAN. - God, it sucked so bad when I can only play games like Candy Crush or Zombie Tsunami on someone else’s phone before. :( (Honestly though, I don’t play so much anymore now)
5. INSTAGRAM!!!!! - To the creator of this app/SNS, you da bomb. <3
6. HELP. I AM DISORGNIZED.- Oh god. I am so SO bad in remembering birthdays. If I can sync that Facebook friends’ detail in my gadget or get an app that does so, life will become easier. Also, I need to track my to-do lists and reminders more efficiently.
7. I AM A SLAVE OF CONSUMERISM.- Enough said. Aren’t we all?
Oops, yup, so far that’s about it. Notice all those GIFs? I guess I have been reading a ton of Buzzfeed articles lately. Oh well. :| Hahaha.
Now, what will my next big purchase be? Well, one thing is for sure- it’s going to take some time but it will definitely be worth it.